As the leading event in plastics industries in North and East Africa, PLASTEX is an activity hub where more than 500 suppliers and manufacturers convene to exhibit their products and services to over 10,000 leading decision makers from Egypt and regional countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Kenya, Tanzania, Libya, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Cyprus, Turkey and many more.
PLASTEX is launching a special program for trade visitors by hosting 1000 buyers from North and East African countries.
In order to be part of the 1000 PLASTEX Hosted Buyers’ Program, please fill out the following form. This form should be filled out by trade visitors from North and East Africa (excluding Egypt) who are willing and able to take a purchasing decision while visiting the show.
WHY REGISTER IN THE 1000 PLASTEX HOSTED BUYERS’S PROGRAM?
Members hosted in the program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free of charge 2-night accommodation at Cairo 5 or 4 star hotels (according to availability) during the event.
- Free efficient meet, assist and transfer service upon arrival & departure.
- Free daily shuttle buses during the exhibition (hotel -exhibition – hotel).
- Free and quick access to PLASTEX 2018 avoiding routine registration procedures.
- Have one-to-one meetings with the exhibitors you are interested to meet in PLASTEX.
- Free daily Cairo sight seeing tours and a luxurious Nile cruise trip.
- Enjoy trips to Hurghada, Sharm el Sheikh , Luxor & Aswan at very specially discounted rates only for the Program members (special rates and offers will be sent to you upon receiving your PLASTEX Hosted Buyers’ Program confirmation letter).
To be part of the 1000 PLASTEX Buyers’ Program, please fill out the registration form according to your type of business (manufacturer/Importer) taking into consideration that the data you provide will be dealt with as highly confidential.
The data filling process will not take more than 5 minutes. For more than one applicant, please fill out separate form for each person.